Penn Elcom GmbH respects the privacy of all users of our websites and web shops and makes sure that the personal information that you provide is treated confidentially. We use your details to let the orders go as quickly and easily as possible. For all other things, we will exclusively use these details with your permission. Penn Elcom GmbH will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only provide these details to third parties that are involved in carrying out your order.
Penn Elcom GmbH uses the collected details to provide her customers with the following details:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address and payment details to carry out your order and to keep you posted on the process.
- To make shopping at Penn Elcom GmbH as convenient as possible, we are saving your personal details with your permission concerning your order and the use of our services Because of this, we can personalise the website and propose products and services to you that you might find interesting.
- If you register for an account at Penn Elcom Direct, we will save your details on a secure server. In your account we will save information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill them in for every new order.
- With your permission, we use your details to inform you about the development of the website and about the special offers and actions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Details about the use of our website and the feedback that we receive of our visitors help us to develop and improve our websites more and more.
- If you respond to an offer of prize question, we will ask you for your name, address and e-mail address. We use these details to Carry out the offer, to make the prize winner(s) known and to measure the response to our marketing offers.
Penn Elcom GmbH does not sell your details.
Penn Elcom GmbH will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only provide these details to third parties that are involved in carrying out your order. Our employees and the third parties that are brought in by us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your details.
Your personal details are safe with Penn Elcom GmbH
We appreciate the trust you vest in us and we will therefore handle your details with the utmost care. Your details will be protected and always handled in confidence.
Penn Elcom GmbH makes use of Google Analytics to determine the statistics of the websites. This information is used to further optimalise the websites.